Subject: [Leica] Re:R lenses and variable apertures
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 16 13:52:46 2005

Doug,
You said something to the effect that Leica lenses at full aperture are,
in contrast to the competition, usuable at full aperture. That implies
that you think the competitions lenses are unusable at full aperture,
which is unqualified bullshit.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Re:R lenses and variable apertures)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Re:R lenses and variable apertures)