Subject: [Leica] Walks : Furtho Northamptonshire (OT)
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Wed Mar 16 16:08:52 2005

Graham,

Obviously a Norman church, do you know what year it was built? Can
almost sense the weight of centuries of history inside - although the
1970s plastic chair seems a bit incongruous!

I'd like to have seen more isolated close-up detail in the stone work
and pews etc, but I love seeing these images which project
quintessential England.

Matt.