Subject: [Leica] An actual Leica Photo for PAW#9!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 17 08:19:10 2005

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] An actual Leica Photo for PAW#9!

> At 10:56 PM 3/16/2005, you wrote:
>>http://www.AnotherMaine.com
>>M4P, CV35/2.5, Portra800
>>PAW gone Postal this week.
>
> I'm so glad I live in South Carolina!!<<<<

Hi Tina,
Like I living in Victoria, Canada. :-)

I see on TV the weather of eastern Canada for near 6 months, it's
awful!!!!!!  And thank my lucky stars I was able to escape the yearly
onslaught of snow, sleet, deep freeze temperatures, car block heaters and
slippery roads to green grass, flowers and reasonably comfy temps on the
Pacific side of the country 12 months of the year. :-).

Sure beats the heck out of freezing yer butt off going out to take pictures.
:-)

ted

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] An actual Leica Photo for PAW#9!)