Subject: [Leica] PAW, Week 8, Morocco
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 17 08:43:02 2005

Tina Manley showed:
> PAWs:
> > Sorry.  I had to edit the first one so the number changed:
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40876832<<

Hi Tina,
This photograph has so much life to it, not to mention how beautiful the
colours are, it's hard to give it the accolades it deserves.

It's so successful in both, content and exposure, the capture of the boy
running to, we might assume his mother and up raised arms, we can almost
hear his sandals slapping on the walkway. :-)

It works so well without question, it's a "Deceive moment capture" first
class without hesitation!

OH and HCB?  Eat yer heart out man this photographer just shot yer "Decisive
moment" butt off! :-) Good on you girl! :-) :-) :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW, Week 8, Morocco)