Subject: [Leica] Weird question - HELP!
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Fri Mar 18 05:54:35 2005

Sorry, most of my obscure knowledge comes from WWI and WWII - no
earlier. I did a quick search on the web this morning and couldn't
really find anything of significance except that Feb 11 is the day the
Vatican officially became sovereign after a good number of years of
the Italians "occupying" it. But that still is only 75+ years ago.

If there is something else I would imagine that it passes over the
heads of most people in the region.

Dave