Subject: [Leica] 75mm F/2 M lens?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 19 13:38:15 2005

There is a link to the PDF in the archive. www.leica-camera.com may have it
now on their website also. If you can't find it, email me as I have
squirreled a copy. The price is not significantly different than the 'lux.
The design seems to be a dead-ringer for the '50 ASPH 'lux. In fact, I
wonder which team starts first even though the '50 ASPH lux got released
earlier.

The actual weight is somewhat unknown as the PDF mentions the total weight
including packaging. The best guess is that it's around ~350 g or so, so it
should handle and balance quite well. With the 50 ASPH lux design, you can
expect good close up performance and F2 performance that is second to none.

Yes, I am encouraging everyone to buy this so there will be a flood of 75
'lux in the used market, giving other people more choices :-) [ ah, the
trickle down theory at work... ]

use richard at imagecraft.com)