Subject: [Leica] More on Pushing C-41 films
From: lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sun Mar 20 05:54:32 2005

My C-41 guy doesn't mind the push at all, and certainly does _not_ have a
dip & dunk set up. The entire machine sits in plain view in his shop and
seems to do 1 roll at a time. While I don't know what adjustments he makes
to get the push, they're clearly something he can do from the console of his
automated unit.
-Lew