Subject: maine photographic workshops, was Re: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Mar 20 21:48:29 2005

there are several that look really interesting.  the biggest hurdle
right now would be where to come up with two grand to pay for tuition,
lab fees, room and board, etc.  i suppose i could pawn my M6!

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"There is no state in this union with a bigger chip on its shoulder
than Alabama."
        --Wayne Flynt