Subject: [Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Mon Mar 21 07:54:42 2005

Lots of great images and interesting stories, I must say.  I photographed
some of the demonstrations in San Francisco and created a short of the
event.  I invite all of you to check-it-out and let me know what you think.
You can vieo the video at http://wayneserrano.com, selecting 'PORTFOLIO',
'VIDEO', 'SF DEMONSTRATION', then select the appropriate HI-RES or LO-RES
resolution.

Hope you enjoy,

Wayne Serrano
wayne@wayneserrano.com