Subject: [Leica] PAW 11 - Lee Hermann
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 21 09:34:12 2005

> Dear Ted,
>         I appreciate your commenting about my latest PAW, even if I cannot
> completely agree with your analysis.  Thank you for looking.  I will try
> harder in the future.
> til we meet again.<<<<<<<<<<<,

Lee well so be it.
However your picture of the red car was absolutely nothing but an exposure a
5 year old would have taken the first time they had a camera in their hands.
It had potential to be something interesting and you just pointed your
camera at it, went click, obviously with no thought other than nice red
car... click!

Heck you never even tried to improve it with a tiny bit of cropping and
remove the human intruder to the frame before posting! :-(

I can never understand why some of you people post pictures, ask for comment
and critique and when it's given in hard face fact in how to improve it or
make something a little more interesting and come back with this drivel!

Please be assured I'll not waste my time nor that of the list making any
comment about your posts in the future.......... unless I see something
positive! And too date?
ted

Message from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] PAW 11 - Lee Hermann)