Subject: [Leica] CV mini finder
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon Mar 21 14:58:23 2005

I am not at all questioning the purchase by anyone of these finders -
but I do wonder why CV made "mini finders". Was there a call from
people for such a thing? I truly don't know - Im not trying to be a
smart-ass. It seems to me the two types of finders they had before got
the job done and weren't too big or heavy - or is that not the case
for something other than Bessas or Leica Ms?

Cheers,

Dave