Subject: [Leica] What's this all about??
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Mar 22 18:15:00 2005

As an addition, I believe that Great Britain has a fair price law that
lets manufacturers set a minimum price.  This is one reason that prices
in the mother country can be higher than other places.  The exception
would be Mamiya in America.  By some quirk in the law, MAC holds all
rights to sell Mamiya equipment in the U.S. and the prices are much
higher than anywhere else in the world.

Don
dorysrus@mindsprig.com