Subject: [Leica] My first bird
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 23 06:40:33 2005

Philippe Orlent showed:

> http://tinyurl.com/3nhk8<<<

Bon jour Philippe mon ami,

Very interesting photograph, not to often I have emotions toward what I
might call "fine art photography," but this shot fell right into  that
category with an immediate, "That works very nicely!" :-) It's the
composition, colour and the "neat photo" reaction in liking it without
having to try and figure out ... "what is this?"

One didn't require any big analyst about what it represented or trying to
read any message in it as it was an "immediate, I like that as an
interesting photograph." Well done."
ted