Subject: [Leica] My first bird
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 23 06:51:43 2005

Philippe Orlent offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] My first bird

> Then I'd prefer this statement:
> One day we all will disappear, and another species wil take over.
> So let's live every day at the fullest.<<<<<,

Philippe,

How true, after all didn't dinosaurs rule the world at one time? ;-)

Human kind in all it's brilliance as we see it displayed daily, seem to
constantly forget ...... "We are all here but a short time and should enjoy
our lives for what we have every second! Not be in turmoil about so many
distracting things without violence toward each other.

I've always believed in "live for the moment at hand, enjoy it to the
fullest......... you may not be here for a second chance!" And "tomorrow
doesn't count until it gets here and so are you to enjoy it!"

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] My first bird)