Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 25 14:21:13 2005

The last two are, obviously, not "photographs." As to the wheelchair
girl and clouds - were the clouds in the sky as seen in the print? Or
were they added/cloned in PS. If they were there, then it's a
photograph. If they weren't, then it's some sort of photocomposition.

And btw, I would say that the standards in terms of what one can or
can't do in photoshop to emphasise or demphasise elements, etc., is
quite different for photojournalism and art photography.