Subject: [Leica] The Truth : Was "B.D. PAW"
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 25 14:21:40 2005

There's a difference, Paul, between the fact that different
photographers will see and capture a scene differently, and creating an
image afterwards that bears no relation to the scene. What Ted does, or
what any of us do, is see what's before us, and then do our best to
capture it.

What someone does who puts together parts of different images is create
from scraps an image that exists only in his or her mind - like the
painter who envisions something no one has ever seen and then puts it on
canvas.

B. D.