Subject: [Leica] forwarded printer question
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri Mar 25 21:46:36 2005

friends,

a good buddy of mine is looking for an inexpensive photo-quality
printer that can handle up to 8x10s and does black and white well.  i'm
totally ignorant, as all i've really looked at is the 2200.  does
anyone have a suggestion in response to the query i've forwarded below?

thanks,
brad

forward:

--------------

Does anyone (yo, Bobby! Brad! Eric!) have any recommendations on an
inkjet
printer for photos? ?I'm thinking in the $200 range with separate
cartridges
for the colors so you don't have to change out an entire cartridge
when, say,
cyan, runs out. ?I want to print multiple copies of 8x10 photos -
headshots,
etc. - at 300 dpi but at the most economical price possible.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"'In the middle of it all is Hitler, of course.'
'He was on again last night.'
'He's always on.  We couldn't have television without him.'"
        --Don DeLillo, _White Noise_

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] forwarded printer question)