Subject: [Leica] forwarded printer question
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Mar 25 23:41:06 2005

Hi Brad,
I think I'm not the only one to have been impressed by the quality of BW
prints
on an HP 7960. The printer can be had for a quite reasonable price now
because
HP introduced a successor,which, according to reviews, is not better. The
problem is, as with nearly all printers, the price of the ink cartridges.
cheers
Douglas