Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Mar 26 03:03:00 2005

Cleaning out my unused gear.  I will consider
any offer.  Thanks.

Jupiter 8 50mm F2 Russian LTM lens   $60
    Exc.  This is a very nice specimen.

Voigtlander Bessa T101 kit ,
     with the famous 50mm Heliar lens in LTM          $650
     Olive, mint, box, finder, strap, LTM to M lens adapter.
     Body is unused.  Lens is mint-, with a slight loss of
     paint on lens cap.
     I would be willing to sell the lens separately for $500, body for $175
     This is a great lens, the best of the compact collapsible in my view.

Hasselblad Sonnar 150mm f/4 CF  T*       $700
      Black, excellent+, rear and front caps, hood
      KEH price is $900+

Hasselblad 500 CM kit                                              $975
      Chrome Body, A12 back, WLF, 80mm CF T*
      Acumat D screen, spare Beattie (?) screen
      Excellent++

Gowland Pocket V-H 4x5 monorail                    $375
     Exc, light scratches on ground glass
     Includes 3 lens boards.

JOBO CPP-2 with lift, bottles and graduates.     $400
     I have upgraded to a ATL unit, and don't use this anymore.
     In excellent condition.  I regularly clean the system with the
     proper JOBO cleaning solution.

Other stuffs:
Contact me off-list for prices.
 Contax G1, G2, with 21m, 28mm, 35mm, 45mm, 90mm
lenses; Canon EOS 1n, Nikonos V with 80mm lens

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
I am in the Boston area.  I accept payment by personal
checks, certified bank checks, money order, or
Paypal (please add 3% with Paypal).  Checks must clear
before I ship, unless I recognize you as a Lugger.
 5-day MBG.

Thanks,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] FS: Cosina Voigtlander 35mm Nokton 2.5 black - $165)