Subject: [Leica] Spring takes on winter
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 28 03:21:16 2005

Spring came this week. It started with a losing battle but put its foot
down the next day.

All of these shots were taken in three days. The first day is the losing
day. The conditions ranged from Neopan 400 @ 1600 and Delta 3200 @ 3200
to Neopan 400 and Agfa APX100 and Delta 100.

I played around with a couple of things. Nathan sold me his stock of
Delta in medium format so I wanted to test it out. I had always heard
such nice things about Delta 100. I wanted to finished off some D76 I
had mixed a couple of months ago, why, I don't remember. But I've always
been curious about the times Ilford gives for ID11/D76 diluted 1:3. So I
did it. Even DD-X and HC110 (my normal developer now-a-days).

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/folder-7832.html

All with a Rolleiflex or Rolleicord.

Leica shots from the bars later.

Daniel