Subject: [Leica] Taking v Making
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 30 20:44:52 2005

Feli,
I used mine on Zanzibar last year during the wet period. It was very
humid. I'm not sure what caused my Gossen Digisix (light meter) to quit,
the heat or the humidity, but it did quit.

I kept the cameras in their canvas bags at night to keep the dew away.
Otherwise I didn't do anything.

The meter started working again when I got back to a "normal" environment.

Daniel