Subject: [Leica] OT Train
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 2 07:57:54 2005

Craig,

Thanks for the further insight about trains. In the early 70's I worked for
North American Car ( Chicago Ridge, IL) the successor to Mather Stock Car.
My boss had worked on that site for 50 years! Because of my job I was a
member of the AAR  Car Foreman's  group. I tried sustaining my membership
after I left NAHX but eventually they dropped my name. It was a great place
to work...tons of history. Wish I had the foresight to take pictures.
Jon
Olympia,WA