Subject: [Leica] Summilux 80mm 1.4
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Apr 3 06:53:14 2005

>I doubt that it's any better...Than Nikon lens is truly superb - it is
>virtually indistinguishable in image quality/finger print from the 75
>Summilux.

I shoot with the Summicron M 90mm f2 and with the Nikon 85mm f1.4, and
before I used to shoot with the Carl Zeiss 80mm f1.4 and the
differences, if any, was not no big; however I've always liked the image
quality of the Summies. I'd sincerely like testing the Canon 85mm f1.2
which their owners tell marvels...up to the point of match it with the
Carl Zeis 85mm f1.2.

Felix