Subject: [Leica] Re:First publication
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Tue Apr 5 04:04:02 2005

>Would it be interesting for all of us to recall our "first published pic?"
>
> My first?  I still have a copy:
>
> Corning Painted Post West High School West Wind.
> This week's football game (illustrating article)
> September, 1973

>My first was also the week's football game sometime in the fall of 1970,
>published in the "Daily Northwestern", Northwestern University's student
>>newspaper.  Nikon F, Vivitar T4-mount 90-230 zoom, Tri-X.  I still have a
>copy somewhere.

My first was a picture of fireworks that bought and was used for a vinyl
record mask and if my memory still works it was in 1961. My first book
published and sold in bookshops was "Behiak" cows in Basque language I think
five years ago. The book had not but my pictures. No test. Last book is
going to be presented in some months "Urban sculpture in Bilbao - XX
century" this time with an analysis from a Basque art historian.

Regards

Felix