Subject: [Leica] hot leicas...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Apr 3 09:07:06 2005

There are a lot of stories about Hasselblads that got too warm in a trunk.
The lubricants started moving, gumming up the works as they landed where
they do not belong.  Suggest care:  The back seat is not as hot as the
trunk.  But more..... exposed... to other elements.

Personally I use the floor the the back seat, right behind the drivers'
seat.  It is as cool as it gets in a car, and when I put it there, there is
little room to recognize its bag.  I also cover the bag with a jacket,
towel, map or whatever I can find to prevent eyes from telling what is in
there.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If a camera is left intentionally or by