Subject: [Leica] #095 #096 #097
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Apr 3 11:53:10 2005

From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] #095 #096 #097

> Graham showed:
> Subject: [Leica] #095 #096 #097
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05095.htm
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05096.htm
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05097.htm<<<<<<<
>
> plus 05092...............

snip

> I particularly like the barb wire and cross - /05097 -because what's
really
> important in a learning sense is "seeing small things and turning them
into
> interesting compositions."

Hi Ted,

Thank you :-) I included the first 2 shots by way of explanation as to how I
found and approached the cross. I like to think that someone who fell in one
of the many wars used to like that spot by the tree and his
friends/family/descendants make the walk to that spot every November 11th
and leave the traditional cross of remembrance. I have no evidence to
support that theory but it is a fair hike from the nearest road and it is
unlikely that it would get there by accident. It just seemed so sad.

--Graham

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] #095 #096 #097)