Subject: [Leica] Re: doll toss semi finals
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Apr 3 12:29:21 2005

Ted:

>Sorry about my comment as I didn't realize there were a series of pictures.
>I made my comment on the first and what I thought was only one picture.

No need to apologize for your opinion, Ted.  I didn't specifically ask about
the first one (http://canid.com/current/doll_toss_01.html) because I happen
to like the second one better (http://canid.com/current/doll_toss_02.html).
Thanks for letting me know that it doesn't work for you.

I like the 2nd one better because it is simpler *and* because she's not
looking at the doll.  The doll is just floating there, unnoticed, like one
of Kyle's creations.  :)  I like the composition of the girl, the doll, and
the lamp shade.  I find this one funny.

Also, anything on my site is fair game for critique.  I've found that when I
post multiple links in the same message that most people only look at the
first one or two.  So I try to post only a couple ones that I'm most
interested in getting feedback on.  You can click the "thumbnail" link and
see all of the most current pictures from my latest scanning sessions.  I
always learn from how people react to my pictures, so feel free to comment
on any of them.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/