Subject: [Leica] To Boston Luggers - Indonesia Slide Show and Reading at BPL
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Sun Apr 3 14:09:13 2005

I'll be doing a slide show and a reading at the Boston Public Library from
my newly published book on remote Indonesian tribes in Borneo, The Spice
Islands and Sulawesi on Thursday evening April 21st at 7 PM. The book's
title is "Pursuing a Dream: A Wandering Executive's Journeys into
Indonesia". It's just been published by Asia 2000 Ltd. in Hong Kong. The 217
page hardcover book (80 pages of Leica-taken color images) is a travelogue
of my experiences in Indonesia getting to the remotest areas I could find
and writing about and shooting the experiences along the way. Everything was
shot with a pair of R8's using 19mm to 250mm lenses + 2X on Ektachrome.

The event is at the Back Bay location of the library in Conference Rooms
5-6. 7 PM April 21st

You can reach me at 508-647-0852 if you want more info.

Hope to see some Luggers there.

Jim Nelon