Subject: [Leica] Attention net gurus. Urgent.
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Apr 5 12:56:25 2005

Brian,

The last time I had to get T1 service running was a pretty high-load
situation and we ended up with a couple Cisco 2500's with ethernet
modules and they worked very well... after we figured out the
configuration. I will say that our configuration ended up being
scripted by someone brighter than me but after that we were up and
running for the long-haul.

What the hell, Cisco is the Canon of routers.

Dave