Subject: [Leica] Farewell for a While
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 5 21:05:12 2005

Bill Clough said:

 >   I have been posting a picture a week for 143 weeks.
> Sadly, circumstances are going to demand a cutback in this
> activity. Unfortunately, I am not certain for how long this
> hiatus will last.
>
>   I will remain a faithful lurker.
>
>   I thank all of you, over these years, for your comments,
> support, observations and, above all, for sharing your
> photographs.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bill,
That must be some kind of record for PAW posting. :-)

We're sorry to see you take your leave, but it's OK for a bit.  However, we
expect you back here to continue the posting for sometime to come. No
question, you produced some exceptional photographs and an encouragement for
many others.

So we all expect to see you back here shortly! Take care mon ami.
ted