Subject: [Leica] OT-Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H
From: grduprey at aol.com (grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 6 15:09:51 2005

It is not a problem, and I'm sure Leica adds the cost into the lens.  But
why can't Zeiss do the same thing, since they are obviously trying to get
Leica's business.  As far as I'm concerned, it is good marketing on Leica's
part to include the hoods as then you do not have to go out and find a
dealer who has them in stock in order to purchasse one.  Have you tried to
go into a camera store lately and buy a hood for a lens?  Most do not stock
them and do not want to be bothered to order one.

Gene