Subject: [Leica] OT-Zeiss Lenses Now Listed at B&H
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 7 20:53:05 2005

In a message dated 4/5/2005 11:18:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
reddawn@singnet.com.sg writes:
i'm sure the
cost is already included. And they are expensive! I just ordered a
separate hood for my M 28 f2 asph (got it used with box but no hood
Since I use the hood for protection as well as for stray light, the cost of
the hood is insignificant to the price of a lens repair due to carelessness
or
unavoidable accident.  So Leica providing them with the lens with cost built
in is worth it to me.  Buying the Zeiss lens and then having to track down
the
hood, since most dealers do not stock them (from past experience with other
brands) and do not want to be bothered ordering them, is a waste of my time.

Gene