Subject: [Leica] Week 12 & 13 plus more Moore Square
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 7 17:02:31 2005

Ric Carter showed:

> Finally added Weeks 12 and 13.
> A storm was blowing down the Pamlico River in Little Washington. It was
> giving this skiff quite a rumble against its hefty mooring.<<

Hi Ric,
Your description of the scene is more interesting than the picture. WHY?

You say... ">>giving this skiff quite a rumble against its hefty mooring."<<

I can imagine it was bobbing and banging about on the rope. So that being
the case, why not shoot with a slow shutter speed and capture the action
rather than shooting it at high speed stopping the action as in your shot.
Or, shoot both ways and let viewers decide which works best.

Just a thought for the next time.
ted