Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Apr 8 10:21:34 2005

Bonjour Yin,

  Just saw your post on the digest.  So, you were not allowed to take pix of
your child on stage in a school play?!  The reasons given, on first tought,
seem somewhat weak.  Just about every parent wants a photo of his child on
stage and it has nothing to do with making money selling the photos!  Seems
like a rather strange rule to me.  What country are you living in?  I did
take hundreds of photos of my kids on stage in various school plays and have
never encountered such bizarre rule!  What country are you living in?

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)