Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Apr 8 11:17:32 2005

Robert

It's quite common here in the UK for parents not to be allowed to
photograph a school play - for example a Christmas nativity play.
There's a paranoia at the moment regarding the use of such images by
paedophiles - regardless of the fact that images of children are
pervasive thanks to the advertising industry.

Barmy if you ask me.

Steve