Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Apr 9 02:00:48 2005

It's the kids I feel sorry for. Yes there are some nasty people out
there, but the statistics I've seen seem to indicate that the problem is
no greater than it used to be. By being so overprotective I can't help
but feel that as a group children are worse off than they would be if
their parents were more relaxed.

Steve