Subject: [Leica] Taking photos during school play
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Apr 9 19:22:16 2005

I have been taking pictures during the school plays. The understanding is
that as long as those photos don't appear on the web or places like that,
then it's OK. This rule applies to general photos of school kids. We are in
Northern California, Silicon Valley area. Actually, one year the class room
directories were delayed because a couple parents actually threatened to
sue the school district or something because they "publish" the contact
info (to share with other parents...) but that eventually blew over.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Taking photos during school play)