Subject: [Leica] Re: leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Apr 10 12:54:51 2005

Well, Frank - and I say this as an M owner and long-term M shooter who
never had an M let him down - the person who recently posted about
having problems with his film spacing with his M7 is someone who is paid
more to shoot a single wedding than I pay for a car! So even Ms can
screw up and let someone down - it's the reason that anyone who needs to
get a shot has more than one body - film or digital - with which to get
it.