Subject: [Leica] For B.D.
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Apr 10 14:11:00 2005

On Apr 10, 2005, at 12:12 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Haven't you ever wondered
> about all those stadium concerts and events with the literally
> thousands
> of people sitting five miles up in the stands firing their P&S film
> cameras with the flashes? :-)

That has always been good for a laugh!

Seriously, I've noticed that the last concert I went to (Duran Duran -
yeah, yeah, OK) there was no attempt to prevent bringing cameras into
the venue, which formerly was a hallmark of concerts here in Colorado.
I'm wondering if the proliferation of camera cell phones might be
responsible for this - they are so common that trying to block their
entry into a concert may be futile.

Wondering,

Will von Dauster

Who used to use a Minox and binocular adapter to sneak photographs in
concerts...years ago, of course.

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] For B.D.)