Subject: [Leica] OT: Computers
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 10 14:38:43 2005

Roger,
Even though I will admit that an Apple is superior to a PC, I wouldn't
necessarily move to Apple.

I bought a no name PC from Microcenter with 1.5 GB ram, a very fast,
high RAM video card and a fast bus.  Most of my digital files start out
at something like 95 MB in PS and I usually have several programs
running in the background.  In eighteen months I have had no issues.

At this point, it is the software that makes the deal, not the hardware.
Now if you are doing video editing, I probably would advise you to go
Apple.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.ocm