Subject: [Leica] For B.D.
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun Apr 10 16:35:29 2005

My complaint about the "lemon of a sensor" comment stands. dpreview
has sample images and they look great - they aren't prints, they
aren't huge. So again, if you have used the "lemon of a sensor" and
had problems with what the sensor is doing I'd love to hear about it.
There is a huge difference between reading about supposed technical
problems with a sensor and actually using one.

Dave