Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Smiley face
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Apr 10 16:39:17 2005

At 8:50 AM -0400 4/10/05, Don Dory wrote:
>This week is rather light fare, a new Lotus came within view and I
>couldn't resist the coachbuilder's sense of humor.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/yellowlotustop
>
>Some things never change about Lotus motor cars; if you are over 1.5
>meters you will never fit inside. :(
>
>Don
>dorysrus@mindspring.com

Ha! don't say that! I got one on order. They are supposed to become
available here this fall.

Some Japanese cars I can't get in to; particularly some Celicas, but
Lotus actually has more room inside. The trick is getting in (and
out). ;-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design