Subject: [Leica] Global dimming and photography
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun Apr 10 17:36:06 2005

on 4/10/05 5:19 PM, Rick Dykstra at rdcb37@dodo.com.au wrote:

> It was Doug's post on
> using an SL body for K25 that prompted me to mention this.  Is there
> enough light anymore for such slow films?

Not often, particularly with long lenses and active subjects.  I had ideal
conditions this AM: lightly diffused morning light falling directly on the
birds, and the turkeys allowed me close enough that the 280/2.8 gave me good
image size w/o extenders.  I used 2 rolls.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com