Subject: [Leica] For B.D.
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun Apr 10 18:12:17 2005

I don't know the answer to your question but I will say that Panasonic
make phenomenal electronics. Unfortunately for them they killed their
brand in the US back in the 80s with sub-par consumer electronics.
Their current line of laptops are absolutely stunning in size and
performance and you can't buy them in the US except for through a
handful of people who bring them in and sell them for way more than
they are worth.

Dave