Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 14: Signs of spring
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Apr 10 21:30:24 2005

Don keeps posting his beautiful flowers (and Sonny too), and yesterday
he challenged us northerners to look for signs of spring around us.
Since last week was extremely slim pickings photographically, I took
Don's challenge for this week's PAW.

Various things sprout and bloom in and around the garden:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14.jpg (this one is with the
100mm Apo Macro)
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt2.jpg

The fish in our garden pond are out of hibernation:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt3.jpg

The swans are nesting (this one on my way to work the other day):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt4.jpg

And last weekend I convinced the children and the dog that the
temperature in the swimming pool was sufficiently high to jump in (it
was a balmy 14C/57F). I wisely stayed ashore with my camera ;-)
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt5.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt6.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_14alt7.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands