Subject: [Leica] Re: For B.D.
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Sun Apr 10 22:26:05 2005

On many older P&S cameras, the only way to get a slow shutter speed & wide
aperture, that would capture sporting events, plays, concerts, maybe even a
comet, is to turn on the flash. The flash does nothing, obviously, except
select that camera mode. The flash light itself, simply dissipates into the
ether. Modern P&S cameras don't suffer from this malady. But they did,
twenty years ago...

:-)

JB

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] For B.D.)