Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 LKH
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Apr 11 09:58:05 2005

Lee - gotta' love a photo that tells a story! The interaction is wonderful -
eyes over the top of reading glasses, hand in the air, and a sense of
expectancy.  I "expect" the photo alone was worth the price of the ring,
yes?!

You make the observer feel like he was just admitted to a little private
world, that feeling being reflected in the person looking on in the
background. Fine photo!

Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger, back again - not sure why I was gone so long!)

Gary Todoroff 707 445-8425
Datamaster Designs
1824 County Ln
Eureka, CA  95501