Subject: [Leica] Father and son at the ballpark
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Apr 11 16:45:28 2005

I did, Ted, but was limited to what I could do with the 280 - the
problem with working with one camera and prime lenses is the lack of
the right focal length.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/04/08/_L3U1558.jpg>

I wasn't able to both in the same frame, and in focus, and in some
meaningful composition. This is as close as I came.

Adam

On Apr 11, 2005 3:04 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

<...interesting but not directly related material snipped...>

> If they were going to play catch as you point out, why didn't you take
> pictures of them playing ball? That's where the pictures would be. Surely
> with the long lens you were using, unless they went behind a wall and you
> couldn't see them. But if that were not the case, why not show them
> actually
> playing what you said they were going to do?
>
> Sorry you feel the way you do when I'm trying to be helpful to improve a
> potentially interesting photo situation.

I think I responded after you wrote this in a more constructive and
less petulant way, Ted. :)