Subject: [Leica] This week
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Apr 12 15:30:24 2005

Speaking just for me I find the lighter section of wall the left, and
the little design on her wrist band conspire to make my eyes ignore
the subject and sort of just wander around.

I'm not sure where a better place to put it would be - maybe if it
bisected her although then the shadows on her face would be the
opposite as the contrast of the wall behind her which is sorta
unsettling too.

Some help I am!

Others might have more useful observations!

Adam