Subject: [Leica] stacked extenders
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Apr 13 11:01:22 2005

telyt@earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) wrote:

>For many years I've been trying for a photo of a Nuttall's Woodpecker,
>just 'cuz I don't have a decent photo of the species yet.  I'm still
not
>satisfied with this and I'm making no claims regarding its aesthetic
>merit:

Doug, I've forgotten to mention this to you:  My youngest daughter is a
"birder," has kept birds for years, worked for one of the premier bird
vets in New England, etc.  So, I referred her to your website not long
ago, and she loves it!  She let me know that for her next birthday, she
wants some prints!  :-)

Ken

PS., this shot of the woodpecker looks pretty good to me.
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church